Tuesday, February 23, 2016

All Century Team

 Not only is he a Hall of Famer, now he is apart of the All Century Team from his Springfield High School. Last weekend, I flew into Portland from Spokane and was picked up by Tim who had driven from Seattle and then we drove to Springfield to be apart of the celebration.



So excited I get to sit by myself!


He is so handsome and so fun to play with.







We went to a Millers basketball game and at halftime the team was inducted into the All Century Team.


Shayla loved her heart.









Oh my friend, how I love how you showed up to support us all!


This weekend was also the first time that the in-laws were meeting.  Thankfully they all loved each other.   And we introduced my new family to how we celebrate people who play sports in our family.


And he loved it!


 Loving on his best friends mama.


The after party.


The players and their coach.


We had breakfast with both of our parents Sunday morning, where they got to hang out more and really chat.  Before we headed up to Porland to drop me off, so I could fly back home we stopped at Fred Meyer and found Tim's ring. It is beautiful.

No comments: