Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Working on a Pinteresting Project

I'm ready for some change in my house, so I've moved some things around and added my new lamp, which I totally love.  (Updated pictures will be changed soon.)


Added my box and my new word frame.


I also decided to start a new project for my book shelf.


I saw this project and thought it would update my bookshelf.



So I'm working on finding fabric.



Same same, but different colors.



Same as the first one, just in different colors.



This one was my favorite for the most part.




 Sadly, all the fabric I liked was $9 a yard.  Meaning it will cost close to $18 to update my bookcase. Ummm, no thank you. So I'm going to look for cheaper fabric or I've thought about using a sheet set or a shower curtain, that I can find at a thrift store for a lot cheaper.

No comments: