Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Bed is Getting New Clothes

Lately, I've been looking for a new bedspread for my bed for winter.  I love the one I have for my summer, yet I'm kinda done with the my winter one. Each winter, my bed sports this quilt I made


and I'm ready for something new.
So I went into looking for one when I was Montana as I wouldn't have to pay sale tax.  Sadly, I didn't find one, so I kept looking for one when I was back in this state.  It needed to fit with my somewhat beachy theme in my bedroom (I'm gonna change out the pictures above my bed, into more Montan picture theme, rather than what is in there now.) and with my door headboard, although I'm going to make a pallet headboard this coming fall.  (Anyone have a shop, I can make it in?)
Here were some of the options I found.
I really like this one and thought it looked kind of Hawaiian, but I was worried about having to re-do my whole bedroom to make it work.


This one I actually bought, but wasn't really in love.


Then I found this one and was going to purchase it, but it looked like it was a paint by numbers, so I didn't get it.


This one I liked a lot, but it looked like it would fit my friend a lot better.


Sadly, I came home from my vacation without bedding.  Then when I went to a store that will remain anonymous,  I found it.  The one I found in love with! It will fit perfectly into my bedroom and remind me of my favorite season during my least favorite season. It's yellow and grey



Can't wait for winter!

-ps- all pictures taken with my phone, so don't hate on them!



No comments: