Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paying Off

So being in town, paid off this weekend as I got to spend the day with my nieceroo and nephew.  We had a great time at the pool, playing at the playground, coloring, shopping, and then going to a Triple Threat Birthday Party.



"It's not ready," he said as I took the picture.


So I waited for him to keep drawing and then I snapped a few more.


So we went to the pool and both kiddos tried it





but then realized it was too cold, so out they went to warm themselves by the sun like lizards.



Then we played a game of Who Can Get Somewhere First.  First one was Who can touch the No Diving Sign first.


Then of course there was a disagreement of who was first.


This was Who can show me their tongue first.


Who can touch the water first.


Who can show their tongue first , again.



Who can get their Aunty wet first.





Who can keep their hand on their nose the longest.


Then off to the park to swing on the swings



and on the pole.






 And for the long walk home we had some popcorn.


I took my camera with me to continue to take pictures, but I stopped.  The kids had a great time at the party and when we came home and I put them to bed in the super secret bed.  They fell fast asleep as I waited for their parents to come home and write this post.

No comments: