Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday

Today I'm joining up with September Farm  and The Farmers Wife and posting my 5 things for Friday!



1. I'm so excited for the weekend! I'm going to sleep in and relax the whole time. It's my first weekend here in my new town without anyone visitors. I'm going to do a little hanging out with my niece and nephew and a little hanging out with my family.

2.  I'm all decorated for fall! It's becoming my second favorite season, especially because then I  know it's time for football, crisp evening, and crunchy leaves covering the trails I walk.





3.  This was the first full week of school and I made it through! Thank goodness. My kids made it too.

4.  I've been working on my bbqing skills. Last night I made perfect bbq chicken.



5. And yesterday I posted a little art project I worked on.  Today I have one more canvas to finish.


No comments: