Friday, September 19, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

Linking up again today again with September Farm and The Farmers Wife for



School Edition

1.  Starting a new school has been a totally new experience.  There are so many things I don't know and places in my school I have yet to find.  One day I found the teacher's lounge and then it took me a week to find it again.

2.  I have only 18 students, which is the smallest number I've ever had, 9 girls and 9 boys.  Sadly, each boy really should count for 2.  They for sure keep me on my toes!

3.  Yes, these did get brought to school this week and they were being used and not by me.


4.  I found a chunk of hair on the floor next to one of my girls.  I picked it up and asked her if she had cut her hair.  She told me no and that it wasn't her hair.  I pulled the hair around her head and it matched  exactly.  I threw the hair away and then wondered did she really just cut her hair or did one of my boys walk by her and cut her hair.  We will never know…



5.  My school's color are green and white and every Friday we are supposed to wear our school gear.  So far every Friday, we have gotten a new shirt and this friday I got a new sweatshirt.  Pretty soon my whole wardrobe will be green and white, oh wait, my wardrobe is already pretty much green…because green goes with everything!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love hearing other teachers' stories. that's really exciting that you are helping to start a new school. it's a chance to build something awesome!
by the way, green really is a great color for school colors. mine are blue and yellow and it gets a little boring after awhile.