Saturday, September 20, 2014

FIrst Time

Today was the first time I did some hiking in Spokane. My friend SB asked if I wanted to go and I said, "Yes!" We headed out to Big Rock in the SpokaneValley.  It was a pretty warm day, so I was glad that we brought water.  It was a 2.5 mile hike round trip and was very well marked.


The rock to the right of the tree int he middle was where we were hiking to.


Getting closer to the rock.


The view along the way.





Closer.

On the top, well not really. The only way you could get to the top of the rock (pictured above) you have to have rock climbing gear.  To the right of that mountain, there were more rocks but this time you could climb them, so I did.




The view from the top.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you. I rode for 25 miles in my car. :-(
Da Mom