Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Toes

I love getting my toes done!! And tend to do so at least once a month. A few months when I got my toes done, I noticed that my nail on my big toe on my left foot was a bit yellow. Then the last month I got my toes done with a french manicure, it was looking really yellow. So I got it painted pink and last Tuesday when I was sitting at my friends house I caught my toe nail on her rug and off it came. My nail that is. Not the whole nail, but a big chunk of it. It didn't hurt and it didn't bleed, thank goodness cause her carpet is white. When I actually looked at it, the nail bed behind it looked like it hadn't had a nail for a long time and the nail that was growing under was just fine.
But now my toes, with a new color, look a little jacked up....


oh well I guess...hopefully it will grow out soon and look like the other one.

No comments: