Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girls Weekend Summer 2011


This past weekend a group of my fav. friends gathered at Mayfield Lake and enjoyed each other. We chatted, drank, ate, played games, and did some reading. We all have such busy lives and it is so nice to get together and share in our lives. We took a few trips down to the lake and tried to make it on a boat, but no one was offering rides. Boo!!! I also did some exercising, which I was very proud of, cause vacation means no working out! But this time I did and it was good. I didn't die! Thank goodness.
We were wild and crazy ladies and stayed up the first night until 11:05! Wow!! The second night was a little bit later 12:05 after a little game took us away from our nerdom of reading books all together in a room.
I'm soo happy that we got our time together and can't wait for another weekend together.





We also did some shadow pictures, we wished we had one more person so we could do Y-M-C-A



Oh well next time, just like the picture of all of us in our new bottoms. Soon you will get to see them....

No comments: