Friday, May 06, 2011

Triathlon Training


This week my training kicked it up a notch. It was interesting to see the minutes I was supposed to workout, because if I would have seen them in January, I would have cried and not believed I could have done that much, but now with 4 months of this routine under my belt...I laughed in the face of the minutes that were ahead of me on the bike, treadmill and pool.
I can tell that I've increased my endurance and have toned my legs and arms, which area all good things. Now if I could just increase my speed, I will be doing even better!

Monday: 23 min. swim
46 min. bike
Tuesday: 23 min. treadmill
h20 aerobics
Wednesday: 31 min. swim
62 min. bike (18 miles)
Thursday: 31 min. elliptical
h20 aerobics
Friday: 39 min. swim
77 min. bike (22 miles)

No comments: