Thursday, May 05, 2011

Denim and Diamonds


Last weekend, while in Spokane, my mom and sister and I got to attend a live and silent auction to help Equine TLC earn money to help connect riders with special needs to horses. (My sister was the master of ceremonies) When I was first told about it, by my sister, she said that we would be going to a dinner to raise money for horses that needed therapy. I thought it was a bit strange, but when it was finally explained correctly to me, after I was found to be describing it incorrectly, I felt so dumb as to not to know what it really was about. And just for those of you who didn't know, horses who need therapy get hippo therapy, not horse therapy.
We had a wonderful dinner, had fun bidding on silent auction items, and I even gotten a little taken away with bidding during the live auction. Although I didn't end up with getting a week in Black Butte Ranch, Oregon, it still might happen, Equine TLC made a good chunk of change.


We even got swag bags!

1 comment:

tiwalani said...

hot lady!! you look awesome friend. have you been weighing yourself or measuring since you've started your triathlon training??