Saturday, April 09, 2011

HIs Present

As his birthday was fast approaching, I really wasn't concerned about the gift I would be giving him, but more so about how I was getting there and back and where I was going to be sleeping and who I was going to see when I was in Spokane and...on and on the list went. Never did I really think about his present until I stepped into the Goodwill up in Kent. I was looking for a few things for myself and then I happened upon the greatest gift ever: a Snake Backpack! It was squishy and soft and looked brand spankin new...Plus it was a a steal at $5. The only problem: my nephew isn't walking, so how is he going to carry a backpack on his back.
OH WELL! Not my problem, I just get the presents. hee hee!
Well when I got there, his sister opened his present and everyone loved it. Kekoa, really had no opinion, until we put it on him. He tolerated it for a bit as he crawled around with it on, and then he was done. We tried it a few more times and each time he got a little better about it, but I don't know if he really loved it or not, so we will see.


I can't wait to see him walking with it on his back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's walking now aunty kili!