Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spokane Visit

The visit to Spokane wasn't just to see my sis, bil, nieceroo and nephew, but it was also to visit a very important family to me, my God family. My God family, parents, brothers, and sisters, have always been a part of my life. My Godparents and parents were always together, which lead to my Godbrothers


and Godsister


and I getting to grow up together. They have all played an amazing role in my life and I'm so blessed that even though we live far apart we still take the time to see each other, call, or even send small packages. They are all very giving and would never stop unless they had nothing left to give.
This past weekend, my beautiful God sissy invited my whole family over for lunch to see my God father as he had just gotten out of the hospital and was going to be going on dialysis. Although he had lost some weight he looked very good and healthy. He even helped cook some of the food and put on a puppet show for Leia and the rest of us. All the characters had very true accents, although one of the girls was from China, Japan....where that is, I'm not quite sure.





I was so happy to see him up and moving around and I hope and pray that he continues to get better.

No comments: