Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation So Far!

I'm soo loving it and soo don't want to do anything. I have been lounging around and not really caring if I don't get anything done, cause guess what? there is always tomorrow!
I am finally feeling better! Just a little worn down at the end of the day and yes! I've been taking all my drugs.
I've been meeting up with friends that I hardly get to see during the school year for lunch. Cooking out and trying to work on my golf game. I had two days of math training for work. Boooo! And now I'm just going to be a bum. Well a bum that is working out, lounging around the house, oooooh and if it get's nice enough, making it out to the pool! This for sure is the longest I've gone with the pool being open and me not going in it!
And I'd like to see more of these.

No comments: