Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weird Smell..Turned Good!

I came home today and smelled something a little weird.  I realized that my spaghetti squash was just about to go bad.  I was sad, because I wasn't really looking to make it that night, so I washed it off and let it sit on my counter one more night.  Saturday, I looked up recipes for crock pot, chicken, spaghetti squash.  Nothing appetizing really came up, but I knew that I needed to for sure cook the squash, so I found this recipe and threw it in the crock pot. 


When it finished 7ish hours later, I took out the seeds and used a fork to make it look like spaghetti noodles.


 I wasn't feeling quite well that whole day and had really wanted oatmeal, so I decided to add some butter and brown sugar to the squash eat it.  It was pretty yummy. 


Tonight, I cooked up some spaghetti sauce with meat, onions, and garlic and added it to the squash. It was delish and I don't even like spaghetti.


No comments: