Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What was your biggest worry five years ago?  Is it still a worry?

So I really couldn't remember 5 years ago.  Lucky for me I have a blog. I got to take a walk down memory lane.  5 years ago. I was dancing hula, doing lot of photography.  There was tons of snow during the winter and I was teaching 1st graders.  My niece was close to turning 1 at the beginning of the year and it was tons of fun to watch grow up. I traveled to some hula competitions, Montana, and Vancouver BC.  I lost a hula aunty and another one got cancer.  
In reading and looking at all the pictures I can't find a worry that I had, although I'm sure there were some, but none I can remember now. I was just 31 years old and it seems like my world was my oyster.

2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?

I typically get grouchy when I don't have enough sleep as well as when I have too much on my plate and I can't seem to get things off of it.  Cheering me up from being grouchy isn't an easy task, but usually sleep, coloring, or working out work.

3.  In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?

 I love it, because I love having pictures of things I do.  The photos become memories to hold onto forever.  The sad thing is that I'm usually the one that is taking the photos, so I always don't get in the photos.  Good thing, I figured out how to use my photo timer.

4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path?  Explain.

It would have to be God.  I live my life they way that He did. 

5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?

Apples, chips, crackers...

6. What's the most useless object you own?

All the objects I own are useful...I don't have junk that just lies around.

7.  Share a favorite fall memory.

I love fall football. One of my favorite memories is jumping into leaves that have been piled up also going on walks and kicking leaves while on walks. 

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

This week is going super fast.  Thank goodness.  I have been doing tons of work to get ready for conferences next week, but also trying to help my teammate with her kids.  It's been a busy week.  Plus my throat is starting to hurt. I hope I'm not getting sick.

No comments: