Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Facebook Updates

Some days I have multiple updates that I want to post of Facebook, but I find I get annoyed with those people that post multiple updates on Facebook, so then I don't post them, even though I really want to.  So they end up here....

What's on your mind?
  • Whoo hooo! 2 Broke Girls episodes can be seen on CBS.com again! 
  •  I'm getting a new neighbor.  He's a musician and stays up late at night, hopefully he doesn't mind my blender at 5am.
  • Loving the crunching of leaves under my feet on walks.
  • Saturday = Football, Sunday = Football, Monday - Thursday = BOO!! 
  • I wish I was in my bed sleeping not at work.
  • I love my computer and being able to catch up on all the shows I missed over the week.
  • Hopes to be able to relax some, because I feel like I've been going non stop.

No comments: