Sunday, July 07, 2013

BTE Spokane: Matt and Diane Wedding

He's the baby of 4 older siblings and that is how I met him. He came to visit his second oldest brother, Chris, at CWU and during that weekend Chris brought him and his sister, Beth, over to meet all of us at the CCM house.  I'm so glad he did. 
Matt is an amazing guy.  He is so full of life and ready to dive into everything head first, which makes me so glad that he met someone that will do that with him.  After getting engaged and being married in less than a year, they are off (as week after their wedding) to teach down in Mexico. I am so happy for them both and hope they have an amazing time learning and growing together.

Decorations were gorgeous at their recpetion:


Diane laughing as Matt danced around her and then dropped to his knee to get the garter.



Beth and Bret's 2 youngest: Audrey in the blue and Mary in the yellow


Table decorations:


Susan, Chris's wife, with their little one Katie






Chris and Katie



 

Katie loves to dance I've heard and so does Bret and his second to oldest Sarah



And I had to add a shot for the photographer that I loved


Check her out, she does great work and took photos at Chris's wedding as well. (It was a year plus one day ago from Matt's big day.)

No comments: