Friday, September 09, 2011

Oh What A Day!!

It's Friday! It should be an amazing day! But it so didn't start that way!!!
I got up early to go to the gym. I had packed all my bags the night before and all I had to do was make my shakes and load my car. I made 2 x-large shakes.


One for breakfast and one for lunch. I took one load to the car and then came back to get my shakes. I put them both into the cup holders and I'm off to workout.  I do this every day (put them in the cup holders) and it's never an issue, but today as I took the corner out of my apartment too fast, one shake took a spill all over my driver side floor. It fills the whole floor. I turn right back into my apartment and proceed to clean up the mess with a towel and hose and then head back into my apartment to make another shake.  I make another x-large shake


and decide to hold one in my hand and rest my arm on the other one all the way to the gym.  I only have time to run for a half an hour after the morning's fiasco, then head up to work.
I walk into work, carrying my two shakes and all my other things.  I put stuff in the fridge and got the things out of my box.  I proceeded to the stairs and up I went. But halfway up the stairs, my too big shoes hit the stair instead of stepping on top of the stairs and there I tumble down and the 2nd shake of the day is all over 3 stairs, on my shoes, my purse, my lunch order.  I really couldn't win!!!!
What a day it had already been and I hadn't even started the day!  The nice thing was that my kiddos were decent and at the end of the day I headed off for a wonderful adventure....OH, but you know how things come in three...YEP! It wasn't a shake this time...Thank the Lord!

No comments: