Thursday, September 08, 2011

Mirrors Again

And really this is the last post about mirrors...
 My mom actually sent me the information posted yesterday because I had an issue with that exact thing, not once but twice. For the longest time, I've thought my upstairs neighbor has been stalking/watching me and I've written about it as well.  So I had to check my mirror and found out it was just a regular mirror! Thank goodness.
The other issue happened when I went into a bathroom at a hotel. I washed my hands and when I looked up to check myself out in the mirror. I couldn't see myself. I looked and looked again and still nothing. I touched my face to make sure it was still there and it was and all of a sudden it came to me, I WAS A VAMPIRE!!!  That is why I couldn't see myself. (Yes! I had been drinking, but that is beside the point!)
I ran out to tell my mom, my sister's mil, and my friend Chris. All they could do was laugh at me. So of course, I took my mom back in there and we both discovered that some of the sinks didn't have mirrors above the sink, but an open area to the other side of the bathroom.

No comments: