Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day Two on the J-O-B

Woke up early this morning thought I'd get a shower in. As I stepped out of the shower I heard some crying above me...Nuts! It was only 6:54AM. He usually sleeps till 8AM! I went up and got him and he just wanted to be held and eat, plus he was wet all the way through! My nieceroo woke up at 7:30ish. We sat on the couches and told stories with each other. She is sooo into them and really pays attention. After awhile we had breakfast and then went to the store. After the store it was home to get our suits and then to park to play in the water. We spent a long time at the water park and then headed home for a late lunch and late naps. After naps we played in the house and out on the porch and then bbqed some dinner. We ate dinner and then headed off for a walk up the hill. It was baths for everyone once we came home and then straight into bed for one and a quick tv show for the other and then off to bed.
I for sure need to get into bed, cause I'm sure they will be up sooner than I want them too...

FYI: I've been taking pictures, but I didn't bring my usb...so I'll look for one tomorrow, so I can upload the photos.

No comments: