Monday, June 27, 2011

Mechanical Goddess


Last week when doing laundry, my car keys happened to fall into the washing machine. Well really they were in my shorts pocket and my shorts were thrown into the machine. When I went to pull out my laundry and put it into the dryer, I found them. I immediately pulled them out and hoped that they would still work.
I took them outside and tried and tried and tried the automatic lock, but it didn't work. I was so sad...so I tried to just use my key for about a week. It was super frustrating and my doors never seemed to be unlocked when I needed them to be. So this week I was going to suck it up and go and get a new one, but first I decided to try a new battery.
In I went to Rite Aide and found a battery, popped it in and it worked! Yeah!

No comments: