Monday, May 16, 2011

Prayer Monday


The weeks are going by so fast and the end of the year is soo close, the kids can taste it and so can their teachers.
Slowly the weather is getting better.
Some friends are starting their summer travels.
Some are recovering from surgeries.
Some are finding where they should have been all along.

So today Lord Jesus, I pray for my students and their thirst for knowledge that it will continue throughout the rest of this year and beyond and that they never give up until they have given their best. I pray for my patience to withstand the constant questions, noises, and the change my students are making as they become 5th graders. I pray that the weather gets warmer and stays that way for a long time. I pray for the safe travels of friends as they fly, drive, and ride along to their destinations. I pray for strength for the patients who just had surgery as they all embark on the road to recovery. I pray that people find where they belong, rather than being lost.

Amen

No comments: