Monday, May 02, 2011

Prayer Monday



There is so much on my heart today and after a weekend filled with family and friends it's sometimes hard to come home to an empty house. One day it will be filled with constant ruckus, full on belly laughs and hugs that never end, but until then I will relish my time and all the solitude that I get, cause some day I know it won't be like this any more.

Prayer Request

* for my my friend's family as their dad goes into surgery today.
* for all those who lost so much in the tornadoes last week in Alabama, that they may be able to rebuild and get back on their feet quickly.
* for my family
* for the new babies entering the world today and soon. Yeah 2.0 is here!
*for an impending decision that is weighing on my heart

Dear Heavenly Father,
Your grace and light have been shinning in me over the weekend, as I embarked on a task I didn't know if I could complete. Thank you for showing me that I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it. Please protect and watch over my family as we are apart going through our own struggles, remind us that we can rely on each other in times of need. Lord, also help those in need.

Amen

2 comments:

TheHouse said...

Kili,

I stopped by and prayed for you today. I pray that you will be able to make that decision with no questions in your heart as to what you need to do.

:)

tiwalani said...

miss you friend!! :) congrats on a new best time at bloomsday!! no pics of the clothes in the trees? LOL miss your face!!