Monday, April 18, 2011

Prayer Monday



Gonna start something new here on Mondays...I found it over here on A Life in Ordinary. I will post every Monday and link to her...so here is my first week.

Praises
1. For my parents and their ability to live a full life.

2. For having a job

3. For a working body

Prayer Requests
1. For my grandma as she has lost a brother and a friend who lost her aunt.

2. For a friend's dad who will be having a tumor removed soon.

3. For all the new babies entering the world

4. For all the kids I teach.


Oh Lord,
As we enter this week of holiness, I would like to thank you for my family and my friends and for all the wonderful things you do for us. Please keep my Grandma and friend Julie in your prayers as they have suffered loss this week. Also please bless all the new babies that have come into the world in the past year and the kids who are in my class, as they will soon be taking a big test, which will "supposedly" show me how well I've taught. Please also watch over my friend and his family as his father goes into surgery.
Lord, you are amazing and thank you for all my blessings.

Amen.

No comments: