Friday, March 18, 2011

Triathlon Training


The more people I tell about my triathlon, the more "help" I get as to what I should be doing and I love all the advice, but sometimes I feel a little overload with information and I have trouble wading through it all.
I first started talking to my doctor for some advice.
I now have a trainer, which I'm totally excited about. She is going to help me make all my different trainings work together.
I also have a "accountability partner" who I will be checking in with each week, as we are both working on workout goals. We will talk about weight and inches lost as well as how things are going on in general.
I also have a triathlon partner who is training over in Spokane as well, who I need to check in with to make sure we are both on track to compete in this thing...that is just a short 3 months away.
With all this help, I'm sure I'll do well
This week
Monday: 17 min. swim
35 min. bike
Tuesday: 17 min. run
h20 aerobics
Wednesday: 23 min. swim
46 min. bike
Thursday: 23 min. run
Friday: 29 min. swim
58 min. bike

No comments: