Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spectacular Skating


Our date this past weekend was roller skating...and my oh my could she skate. Although it took us three tries to find her correct one, she was ever so ready to go. Her first move, a tentative three steps and then a big lung, which had her going like this


She did a great job and totally impressed me. Skating with and without a purse. She fell multiple times, but kept getting back up. I was very proud of her.





Towards the end, she got tired


and was ready to go, but not before this pose


and helping us take our picture together.


Yes, I'm in my tutu. We wore tutus. Her's was more of a skirt than a real tutu. Before we left to go skating, she kept telling everyone, she didn't have to wear pants, cause she was wearing a skirt and I had to wear pants, so my underwear wouldn't show.

3 comments:

tiwalani said...

awwww...i love it!! and your tutu too!! :)

Candice said...

SO cute!! I also love that she was skating with her purse :)

sarahmarie0730 said...

How fun!!! I love how you wore your tutu and how L had to carry her purse:) Such a girl!!!