Monday, March 28, 2011

Boo to the Madness!!!!


The Madness this year is crazy!!! My bracket was done before the Final Four was even decided. Nuts!!! I guess picking Notre Dame to take it all was a little presumptuous, but I did think that pitting them against Ohio State was a good choice, thinking at least I would get points for Ohio State, but alas they lost too.
This year though, we had 9 people in our group, Let the Dancing Begin, and I didn't finish last, YES!!! I ended up 4th, but was in second places for a long time. I did so well at the beginning picking 23 winners out of the second round games (possible 32) missing only 9 games, but then at the Elite Eight I only had 3 teams going into it.
I finished with 550 pts. and was 67.1 % correct.
So now I root for Shaka and the VCU Rams.

No comments: