Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Bloomsday and May Day

This year Tim and I were back in route to finishing Bloomsday under 2 hours. We started off strong and thought we were going to do it until I had to make a pit stop! I was sooooo sad, but I couldn't make it any longer! Thankfully we finished it and we had a great time.
We also had an added guest...my mom! My dad and sis decided not to race, so she came with us. We all were in different color groups, so we waited for Tim's time group to start (it was in the middle) and then we were off.


While we were waiting to start, we ran into my sister and I got to meet her co-workers for the first time. It was a lot of fun.


Right before we started with the Start sign in the background.


The end!! 2 hours and 7 min. unofficially!  On top of the Monroe Street bridge from the last picture.

No comments: