Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Opening Day

Since 2007, I've been going to Mariner Opening Day.  So even though I lived in a new town, it was never a thought of me not being there.  Luckily,  the day landed during my Spring Break, so I didn't have to take any time off of work to go.  It was also a day game, which meant a little day drinking.
We started the day by taking the train downtown.
Then stopped at a new bar for the first round.


 Then to the Triangle bar, where we sat in the tip of the Triangle.






Shared a hotdog made by the Hotdog King.









 When the gates finally opened we went inside and had some pizza and a few more beers.




 We headed up to our seats in Center Field and then watched some baseball.


It was a really good game. Felix dominated, yet my boyfriend Mike Trout did hit a home run!




















Then we headed home on the train.


No comments: