Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 25 Days of the Month


25 - Waffle Day: What is your favourite breakfast recipe?
Oh my goodness! Breakfast is my favorite meal! I love to go out and eat it. I love to cook it. I would eat it every meal if I could.  I love everything from cereal to waffles and eggs!  My favorite place to eat breakfast right now is Maggies in Kent and I order the Country Breakfast.  It includes waffles, 2 eggs and crispy bacon.  Sometimes I vary from my favorite and get Maggie's Mess, which is sausage, hash browns, and onions covered in gravy served with toast. 
At home I like to make a good egg sandwich.  Toast the bread and butter. Cook two eggs over medium with a little pepper and johnnys. Add some cheese and then put all together and eat.  Add a cup of coffee and you have hit my spot!

No comments: