Saturday, February 28, 2015

Retail Therapy

Yesterday started super amazing. My kids were wonderful and we were so into Math that we almost forgot to go to Library.  Yet come afternoon, they day dwindled into frustration and anger (not mine) and finally tears!
So I decided I needed some girly time with eyebrow waxing, gel removal, dinner, BIG BEERS, and dress shopping!  Bridesmaid dress shopping, if you will.
We had been talking blackberry purple and that is about it.  Long or short, long sleeves, strapless, laces...all still in the conversation...
So I tried on and on and on and on.  I found a few I liked and some that I loved and luckily none that I hated.
I was slightly nervous about going, cause I didn't think any would fit (luckily I was a size smaller than I thought) and I just going to be done eating, so I thought I might be bloated, but none of that happened...
Look them over and pick your favorite.

















No comments: