Friday, January 23, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday

Welcome Friday!


It's been a week full of things that have totally embarrassed me!

1) A team of people (8) and I were on a conference call with a parent and I thought the phone call was over, so I leaned over and pushed the end call button, only to find out that the call wasn't over and we had to call him back!

2) As I was writing on the board, I was thinking about a party and we were talking about a dirty park and I ended up writing "dirty party".  Sad thing is that I didn't even notice, until one of my students pointed it out.  She just said, "Ms. Chock, you wrote party instead of park." I then giggled.

3) Yesterday morning, I took a call from an unknown number and realized it was one of my parents. As the conversation went one I figured out there were 2 people on the phone.  I though it was the mom and grandma on the phone, so at the end I said, "Okay have a great weekend ladies." And then I heard, "Ladies, I'm not a lady.  I don't have boobs."  There was a bunch of giggling and then I added, "Actually you do... Okay, have a great day." And hung up.

4) When getting on the plane today, I moved quickly down the aisle and looked for my seat.  I was in seat 7A. I kept looking for my seat and as I saw it, there was a lady and her baby in the seat next to mine.  She had to move, so I could sit down, but she did it and then I sat down and got all organized.  After we were all back in our seats and were ready for the plane to take off, another lady came by and  said I was actually in her seat.  When I looked up, I was in her seat! I had sat in 7E instead of 7A.  I thought because you read left to right that 7A would be on the left walking down the aisle, surprisingly it was on the right instead!

5) Luckily there was only 4!

No comments: