Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jeremy Lee

    So way back in 2000, I was given a plant at the end of the school year. It was a small rubber plant.  My mom helped him, yep, it's a him and named Jeremy Lee after the guy that gave him to me, to grow and did a great job for a few years until I came home and took him to my own apartment.  I loved him and fed him yummy water and plant food.  He grew super tall and was too big for my apartment, so I asked if my friend wanted to take him.  She took him and used him to start many other plants.  She ended up having a super busy plant rather than a long spindly plant.  After she had him for awhile, she asked if I wanted him back.  I did take him back and then passed him on to another friend, because my apartment was too cold.  He was loved and grew a ton more.
   As my friend and I were both leaving the West Side of Washington this past year, she gave me another start that she had made from my original plant.  I re-planted him and then worried that I had done it wrong because he wasn't doing anything.  He even ended up getting a sunburn because of where I placed him.  I did get some helpful hints from some fellow gardeners to make sure I'm watering him enough and adding some plant food.
    And now thankfully....


We have knew life.

No comments: