Sunday, November 02, 2014

Day 2 Thankfulness

Today I'm thankful that the moldy toilet paper I found under my sink, didn't spread throughout the cupboard, but was actually all contained in the unopened 6 pack of toilet paper an the opened 2 pack.



     It was actually super gross when I went to change the roll of toilet paper and found mold growing on the two rolls that were left in one pack. I thought, Oh no big deal, I have 6 more in an unopened pack, but come to find out they were compromised too.
    Thankfully my brother-in-law stopped by and couldn't find any more mold other than the mold on the toilet paper.  He could also not feel any wetness or leaks under the sink.  He did see a little dark line on the back of the wall, which could have possibly been from a leak, but he said to call maintenance.  When my maintenance man came by he couldn't find anything either.  Thank goodness.  I thought I might have had to move because of the mold.




No comments: