Sunday, October 26, 2014

Saw It. Pinned It. Did It.

At the end of last Halloween season I found 4 black pumpkins for 75% off, so I bought them and knew I would be able to use them this year.  I wanted some white ones too, but they didn't have any at the store, so I decided to spray paint 2 of them and then add some decorations.

Because I live in an apartment, I didn't want to spray inside or on the grass or just on my cement, so I used a cardboard box to spray in.




  This was one coat, so I did a few more.


Interestingly enough the paint wasn't sticking to one part of the pumpkin. I had to go over that spot multiple times.


Thankfully after I went over it multiple times, It actually stuck and worked well.


So they were white for about a week and then when the niece and nephew came over I added a little decoration to spice it up.  I love it!


No comments: