Friday, October 17, 2014

Oh Hey! Friday!

I'm joining the lovely ladies at September Farm and The Farmers Wife for



This week life in the classroom was crazy.  Mind you, it is always a little crazy, but this week it was just a bit more off.  I couldn't figure it out, so I looked it up (on the internet of course) and found that classrooms seem to go wild when:

1.  There is a full moon



2.  There is a holiday approaching


3.  When the barometric pressure is high, there is more oxygen in the air, which means people have more energy.


4.  I was at work till 6 - 3 nights in a  row and not getting enough sleep, so my attitude wasn't the best.

5. There was tons of this going on.  At what? I have no clue.  But it went on and on and on until I finally put a kibosh on it and started contacting parents.


No comments: