Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Monster Mash Dash

So on Sunday after a movie and sleeping on the secret bed Saturday night. We dressed up and headed out the the Monster Dash at Manito Park.  



Two of my co-workers showed up and they took a picture of us.


Even dogs dressed up. 



I was going to do a 5k, but thought the kiddos probably couldn't make it, so I signed them up for a kids race.  Kekoa did a 1/4 of a mile and Leia did a 1/2 mile, but before we could race, we had to parade up to the start.





When we got to Kekoa's race, we sent Leia to the next race. She really wasn't having it, so I stayed with Kekoa a bit and then told him I needed to go check on her.  He waited and then when I came back, he took off.









Once he finished and got his candy, we waited for his sister. 


And then we waited and we waited and then I got a little nervous that she got lost, but then she came down the hill.  (Thank goodness!)



















Then we came home and changed into our race shirts, had lunch, and then they got picked up and we took this picture.


 We had a great weekend and I was a bit sad to see them go, but I was very ready for a nap! This is exactly why I moved here!

No comments: