Monday, October 06, 2014

Family Weekend

This weekend was tons of fun and full of activity.  My parents came over and we had a "Spokane Weekend".  My parents picked me up from my apartment and we went up to my sister's for Nacho Friday.  Then Saturday we hit Leia's soccer game and then were off to Pullman for Cougar Football.















After a quick change and some lunch, we were back on the road.


to the wheat fields.








We got to watch the players come into the stadium after a personal tour by Jason Gesser of the Athletic Building.

















Sadly I'm pretty sure that this was Halliday, but the hands are covering his face.


Completely covering his face.


And then he was gone!





Then the game finally started after we were treated to dinner and beverages.




This is the weight room that opens into the stadium and onto the practice field.


This is the building we got to tour and we even got to go into a very important man's office.

















My dad and Bil sat away from us in Bil's season tickets.





 The game took forever as there was tons of scoring. The final score Cal 60 and WSU 59.

No comments: