Saturday, April 19, 2014

Week-in-Review

It was a long and busy week and it was the first week back from vacation!

  • I have to get my teaching certificate renewed at the end of the air and with that I need to have 150 clock hours to go with it.  I was a bit short coming into this year, so I've signed up for some classes to take.  Meaning this week I was in class after school Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and all day today.
  • I also tried to turn in all my paper work for this to the Renton PSED, knowing that the office would be moving on 4/30/14, but that information was wrong. The office moved on 4/3/14! So now I have to mail all my paperwork into Olympia.  Sad thing is I don't know how or where to get said paperwork.
  • I'm back to working out at the gym, but I've changed it up. I'm only lifting and swimming until Bloomsday, but that means my hair is wet every morning and I feel it needs to be washed every day, although it probably doesn't.  I'm also itching a little bit.
  • My boys are a bit crazy and driving me nuts! I hope I can figure out something so we can all make it through the rest of the year.
  • Thursday was my only day after school that I could come straight home, but I got stuck at school and then had to run by the track meet, therefore I didn't get home till 5.
  • My allergies have been killing me and after school yesterday, I felt like I was going to die, but I still had class to go to.  After class for 1 and 1/2 days I feel like I'm going to die.
  • I got three invitations this week.  2 for birthday parties and 1 for a baby shower. 2 are on the same day and I can't go, cause I'm going to be out of town and 1 I do get to go to, because I happen to be in town for it.  Yes!

No comments: