Sunday, July 14, 2013

3rd Leg of the BTE- Montana

As little girls my sister and I used to go and visit our grandparents in Montana for a week.  My parents would drop us off for a week and then my grandparents would take us back out to our parents.  I thought it would be fun to continue the tradition, so off I went out to my Grandma's for a week of girl time.  We had tons of fun hanging out, visiting my uncles, making pintresting projects, shopping, making cinnamon rolls, and watching a little tv.
On my way over, I wasn't hungry until I stopped at this little gas station. They had popcorn for $1.99. I loved it and ate it all.


Dinner at my Uncle Jayson's and Aunty Kathys


Timered shots.





Cinnamon roll making.




 Shopping List Making




Bike Riding











Found some amazing light.







Tried to use the same light on Grandma.



Bought a new lamp here.


And some jerky here.


Took a tour of the state capital on a train.




Drove home at night and got sunset pictures.








No comments: