Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Prayer Monday


I've been gone on vacation for the past week and am so glad to be back in time to post this, albeit a day late.
I would love today to pray for my best friend as she leaves us today to go back up to Alaska. We had a wonderful summer spending time together and to watch her go back sucks. It is so much fun to see how much her boys grow over the year that I don't get to see them. May her year be wonderful and may she find the strength and courage to continue being the person she is.

3 comments:

Armanda said...

Thank you for your prayers! I have prayed for you and for your friend.

Katie said...

I am praying for your friend as she returns to Alaska. May God give her traveling mercies and many blessings in the coming year!

TheHouse said...

I stopped by and prayed for the Lord's touch on your friend :)