Friday, July 08, 2011

Triathlon Training


This past week was rough. I felt like I hadn't been working out at all. And it finally set in that my triathlon was just around the corner. It made me super nervous and it made me eat all kinds of crap. It also didn't help that my family was in town, so I was eating more than normal, because of all the wonderful food.

Monday: h20
Tuesday: 23 min swim
46 min. bike
Wednesday: h20
53 min. bike
Thursday: 31 min. swim
62 min. bike
Friday: 39 min. swim
77 min. bike

I also found out this week, that my triathlon partner will not be competing with me. She isn't where she wanted to be with her training. It makes me sooo sad! But now I will just have to work as hard and be my own cheerleader!! Well unless you want to be my cheerleader here is the info you need. Race the River (official site) Fb Page

No comments: