Saturday, April 02, 2011

Triathlon Training

This week has been an interesting week in working out. I was able to do all of my workouts with ease. Nothing was overly hard, although after about 30 min on the bike, on Friday, I was bored and ready to be done, but I still had 28 more mins. to go. I even thought my workout on Monday was easy, which back in January, there would have been no way that I found it easy.
I re-measured myself this week and have lost almost an inch in every spot. Yes! Still watching the whole weight thing. My thighs are super toned and my calves are bigger and didn't fit into the super cute pairS of boots that I found this weekend! Sad!
In watching my protein, calories, and water intake. I constantly have numbers running through my head and it has been a feat to keep it all in tack. So I was telling my Accountability Partner (AP) about this and she showed me this link: myfitnesspal . It tracks your food intake, calories, protein, fat, and workout calories burned. And I'm sure it does more. I love it!!! All those number are now put down somewhere and i don't have to keep track of it. I just go in and add the things I need to add each day and keep track that way!!! Whoo Hoo!

Monday: 17 min. swim
35 min. bike
Tuesday: 17 min. run
h20 aerobics
Wednesday: 23 min. swim
46 min. bike
Thursday: 23 min. run
h20 aerobics
Friday: 29 min. swim
58 min. bike

No comments: