Thursday, April 21, 2011

BEST Customer Service

Over the past couple months, I've been out with a friend looking for a phone for him. He had great dreams of getting one, but would never purchase one. I was so done looking, until I realized March Madness was almost over and it was time for me to get another phone. (I got my first phone with money I won from winning the bracket game- Thanks NC for winning!)
So I started researching. I wanted text messages that connected and a non-smart phone, which meant my options were limited..or so I thought. Once I finally found what I wanted, a Pantech Pursuit, I went to BEST BUY to buy it, but while there I was talked into getting a different one, LG Flight II.


I got all the upgrades and everything transferred over, took it home, and then found out the text messages weren't together (aka threaded) So after 3 hours of getting it, I took it back and got the phone I wanted in the first place, the Pantech Pursuit.


I got it all switched over and took it home. (At this point I had been to Best Buy twice) Later that night when I went to text Tanya, I found out that I had nothing in my address book pass S. All my t, u, v,....contacts were gone.
Therefore I headed back to Best Buy (third trip) to find out what happened. There machine broke, hence why I didn't get the rest of my numbers. They gave me a card and told me I could come back when it was fixed and they would fix it. I decided to use the phone a little to make sure I was going to like it first before I went and did that...well after a couple of days. I decided I didn't like it. It was too small for my hands and although it had touch-screen, it was hard to use for my man hands. So on Friday, back the phone went!
I had yet again done some research and knew, for reals this time what I wanted, a Samsung Strive. It has the threaded messaging and it has an arrow button, no touch screen unless you want to make a phone call, and it fits in my hands.

On my big trip Friday, back to Best Buy (4th time), I had the most wonderful guy helping me out. He made sure that I got the best deal, cause of course my phone needed to be ordered online, it wasn't just a quick trade out, and got my phone quick. An hour and a half later I was walking out with a new best friend and a new BLACK phone that should arrive tomorrow!
I sooo can't wait! But then guess what, I will yet again have to go back to Best Buy and have them move all my music, contacts, and pictures over to my new phone! Oh my...how many trips is that up to?

1 comment:

kilipohi said...

thank goodness my last trip was only 45 min. long!