Friday, February 11, 2011

Triathlon Training


My body is soo sore, that I can't tell if it's really my body being sore from working out or my body is sick sore! Oh I'm a wreck!
Here's the deets for this week:

Monday: 13 min. swim (9 laps) and 26 min. bike
Tuesday: h2o aerobics
13 min. run and 30 min. legs
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 18 min swim (12 laps) and 35 min. bike
h2O aerobics
Friday: off (missed the alarm and couldn't drag myself to go tonight)
-going to do-
Saturday: 22 min. swim and 44 min bike
Sunday: 22 min.walk

I need for sure to print of the schedule, cause I get to the gym and forget what I'm supposed to be doing and really I should be on week four, as this is my fourth week of chronicling my activities, but I was so bad at following the calendar I'm only on week 2. Next week, I'll start week three.

No comments: