Sunday, July 11, 2010

YEAH! TV!


We are up and running again! I'm so excited. I got a new converter box off of eBay that showed up in my mail while I was gone camping. Of course as soon as I got home I was setting it up and trying and praying that it would work. I connected all the cords and turned it on. It came up with a set-up wizard, so I went through that and no signal. "What the Heck?" I thought. I tried again and again and again and nothing. I even had a friend try to no avail.
It sucked!!!
I decided to do it manually and not through the wizard. I pushed the menu button on the remote, I moved the yellow blinking box to channel, then to auto scan, and then pressed the return button. The screen went black and said it was scanning and then it said NO SIGNAL!!! Boo!!!
I finally got mad and just turned it off and walked away.
Today I tried again.
I went through the steps again, but instead of pressing the RETURN button, I pressed OK. The screen stayed blue and it started looking for channels. Each time it found a channel the blue button the on the screen lit up. I was sooo happy. Each time it went blue, I jumped up and down!!!
Now I'm watching the WORLD CUP!!! Go Dutch! and then later I'll be watching Big Brother, So You Think You Can Dance, Friday Night Lights...and so on and so on!

No comments: