Monday, July 05, 2010

Thankful


On Saturday morning, I did some garage saleing out in the boondocks and then came home and did some reading and computer playing. Later in the day I decided I needed some more books (for camping) and some milk for before I left. So I went to Goodwill and then on the way back I stopped at 7-11 to get some milk. I went inside and then came back out and my car wouldn't start. The lights worked, the radio worked, but no starting. Unlucky for me, I had left my phone at home, but lucky for me I was close to home. So I walked home and called my dad.
He was nice enough to come down and look at my car. We tried to start it again, but no such luck. So we called Pete's towing and Paul came and took my car to the NEW mechanic's place. Hopefully he will be able to fix my car quickly....but thanks to my mom I was still able to go to my engagement party and my hula sister's 21 run that night and then she is even letting me take her car camping.
Thanks mom and dad.

No comments: